1. Sincerity: Never say or do anything contrary to your overall intentions.
2. Restraint: Be Moderate. Never fully indulge. Detach yourself somewhat.
3. Composure: Never allow yourself to appear nervous. Project serenity. Always pace yourself. Don’t try to keep up.
4. Ability: Be able to learn & apply. Knowledge should equal skill.
5. Levity: When interacting with people, avoid rigidity. Let them pass through you. Be like a thin wall of water.
6. Consistency: Be a pro. Don’t be erratic. Gain trust by being reliable.
7. Neutrality: Don’t take sides. Internalize no politics. Take up no other cause except your own. Be empty.
8. Order: You don’t have to be perpetually clean, but know where your shit is when you need it.
Blows your back out as your homie
Gotchu walkin funny as a testament to our friendship.
makes you cum in the spirit of comradery
Got ur legs on my shoulders to show u how deep our friendship is
hits it from the back to let you know im here for you
This got way better.
Just when I think that I forgot you
I hear that song that we used to rock to
Just when I think I’m gettin’ on without you
Somebody passed and asked me about you
Was in the back of the cab the other day
Swear to God I saw you walking past the other way
My heart rushed, my face flushed
Tell the driver hit the breaks slow the pace up
Wait up, It wasn’t you
Realised it’s a mirage I was running to
Damn, can the affects of love and time
Cause the mind to trick the eye?
I wonder how you gettin’ by
And all the stars still in your eyes
But you still just get the five
You break the bank to spend the time
I reminisce of shifting time, to when you was mine
So I can’t describe how deep I dug her
Now only in memory can I hug her