1. Sincerity: Never say or do anything contrary to your overall intentions.
2. Restraint: Be Moderate. Never fully indulge. Detach yourself somewhat.
3. Composure: Never allow yourself to appear nervous. Project serenity. Always pace yourself. Don’t try to keep up.
4. Ability: Be able to learn & apply. Knowledge should equal skill.
5. Levity: When interacting with people, avoid rigidity. Let them pass through you. Be like a thin wall of water.
6. Consistency: Be a pro. Don’t be erratic. Gain trust by being reliable.
7. Neutrality: Don’t take sides. Internalize no politics. Take up no other cause except your own. Be empty.
8. Order: You don’t have to be perpetually clean, but know where your shit is when you need it.